What does Cursillo offer?
▪ An opportunity to grow in faith.
▪ A chance to experience the love and grace of God and the joy of Christian fellowship.
▪ A way of experiencing Christian community and helping one another on our spiritual journey and in active witness.
▪ It embraces the insights and good teachings of all the traditions in the Anglican church.
▪ It operates within the church and not outside it, so it works together with groups and organisations in a parish.
Is that really all?
What is expected of me?
There is no specific response expected of you.
Just be open to what happens.
Simply take a fresh look at what the Church has always taught – Good News – the miraculous and joyous discovery of Christ’s endless love.
Yes! There are no tricks, no gimmicks, no hidden mysteries only revealed to the initiated. There are some surprises, but that's only because the Christian life is full of surprises.
You aren't expected to know or do more, just reflect on being more!
The three days are not an end in themselves but very much a beginning. Their purpose is to lead us into…
… The Fourth Day
The Fourth Day is where we continue our journey together, and is the most important part of Cursillo. We support and encourage one another as we seek to live and work to God’s praise and glory.
Sound too good to be true?
Then come and see for yourself!
Want to find out more?
If there is someone in your parish who has been on Cursillo then ask them. Otherwise, contact one of the people listed on our contacts page.